Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Christmas at Granny's

Okay, bouncing around a bit with the dates, here, but have some time to catch up on my blogs. I HAVE to pay tribute to our trip to OK to Granny and Grandpa Keating's for Christmas. Sandy (Granny) goes Christmas crazy each year, especially if we come to visit. (Really I'm sure it's mostly for the grandkids, but Ryan and I love it, too!) To hit some highlights: we did some shopping, always a highlight for me, we went to Christmas mass together, had Christmas dinner at Granny's and got together with all the Aunts and Uncles and others at Patsy's on Christmas Day, visited the Morgans in Dallas and went to Build-A-Bear for Haley's 8th Bday, had another party at Granny's, I met Ryan's sister's fiancee, Brian, visited Ryan's grandmother in her new digs (nice!), played some Texas hold 'em, saw the Sutherlins, and had some of Granny's chocolate chip cookies!

No comments: